Hosted by the Raleigh Public Relations Society (RPRS), the Sir Walter Raleigh Awards for Excellence in Communication recognize and showcase exemplary campaigns and tactics by public relations and communication professionals. This competition is held annually and recognizes and honors practitioners who have achieved excellence in a variety of categories. Clairemont received a total of eight awards at this year’s Sir Walter Raleigh Awards.
Clairemont earned five gold awards for the following campaigns:
- Special Events: Owning the Future: Ingersoll Rand’s Equity Grant
- Organizational or Branding: One Ingersoll Rand: Uniting 16,000 Global Employees Behind One Purpose
- Wendell Falls Celebrates a Fallen Hero
- Tactics Videos – Long-Form Productions: WGU North Carolina Student Scholarship Video Campaign
- Bang for the Buck: NCFAC Lighting a Fire for Everyday Heroes
- Media Event: Wendell Falls Hero Home
Clairemont earned three silver awards for the following campaigns:
- Integrated Communications: One Ingersoll Rand: Uniting 16,000 Global Employees Behind One Purpose
- Tactics – Writing – News Releases: Club Car Current Launch
- Tactics – Writing – Op/Ed: NCAFC Urgency for Volunteer Firefighters Reaches Critical State
We are beyond grateful to work with so many amazing partners, clients and industry friends. Contact us to learn how we can work on award-winning communications campaigns with you.