Puppy celebrities, barn quilts and sweet corn gelato: our 2015 agency diary brims with fun campaigns for our wonderful clients.
On October 11, 2016, the Raleigh Public Relations Society (RPRS) honored Clairemont Communications at the annual Sir Walter Raleigh Awards Banquet with accolades recognizing outstanding public relations campaigns. Clairemont was honored for client work in promotional campaigns, event planning, marketing strategies, industry writing and digital communications.
Our favorite, however, harkened back to a chilly but cheerful January where we spent hours traversing the Triangle to dance with clients, families and friends. Clairemont’s sixth year celebration video, “Good to Be Alive,” nabbed the Best in Division for Digital Communications.
Clairemont’s Sir Walter Raleigh awards included:
– Best in Division in Digital Communications for “Clairemont Communications Celebrates Six Years with Good to Be Alive Video”
– Gold Excellence in Public Relations Writing for: “Growers Reinvent Farming Practice with New Technologies”
– Gold Excellence in Total Campaign for: “The Lincoln Apartments Ribbon Cutting”
– Gold Excellence in Total Campaign for: “Raising the Barn: Wendell Falls Grand Opening”
– Gold Excellence in Digital Communications for: “Clairemont Communications Celebrates Six Years with Good to Be Alive Video”
– Silver Excellence in Total Campaign for: “Unveiling New Digs: Il Palio Revamps and Renews”
– Honorable Mention in Total Campaign for: “Briar Chapel Adds Heat to the 8th Annual Pepper Festival”
– Honorable Mention in Total Campaign for: “Papa Spuds Delivers Farm Fresh Food to Your Doorstep”
We’re grinning. We’re giddy. But above all, we’re grateful. Thank you to our clients and partners who allow us to embark on such fun ventures and undertake such wonderful work with you!