Clairemont is currently seeking smart, responsible, creative and hard-working public relations practitioners. We are looking for individuals who are ready to tackle any assignment and join a highly motivated, growing team of communications professionals who share in the passion of delivering quality client service while enjoying the co-learning of a team environment for an account strategist position.
Ideal candidates work well in a collaborative environment and independently as self-starters. We are seeking high-energy PR leaders with the ability to build client plans and strategies while anticipating the needs of our accounts as well as our agency. Responsibilities include ensuring that work is delivered on time and satisfactorily, and that relevant team members are kept up to date on the status of accounts and assigned projects.
Versatile applicants who have a proven track record in pitching media, building social media strategies for businesses, writing effective media and marketing communications materials, executing successful client events and cultivating new business leads will be given first consideration.
The account strategist position responsibilities may include:
- Ensuring that work is delivered on-time and team member are kept up to date on status of accounts and assigned projects
- Building social media and PR strategies
- Writing effective media and marketing communication materials
- Pitching clients to media outlets
- Executing successful client events
- Cultivating new business leads
The qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism or communications
- Minimum of 5 years of PR agency experience
- Strong writing, critical thinking and time management skills
- Has proven, solid written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience and strong organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects and deadlines at the same time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Video editing skills are a plus
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages is a plus
- Located in Raleigh, NC
To apply: Send your cover letter, resume and writing samples to Dana Phelps at email@example.com or apply on LinkedIn.