The Clairemont House is brimming with fun, head-tilting little touches. Like a conference table surrounded by pink, heart-shaped stools. A row of reclaimed stadium seats. And a room of doodling chalkboards. We love working in a creative atmosphere, but what we love even more is the chance to craft creative campaigns that secure successes for our clients. So our little heart-shaped hearts were thrilled when we were honored last week for our client work!
Clairemont’s 2017 Sir Walter Raleigh Awards included:
- Platinum Award in Campaigns: Branding (Community or Product) for “Il Palio Dishes Up Something New”
- Platinum Award in Campaigns: Organizational Identity/Promotion for “Wendell Falls Busts Real Estate Myths”
- Platinum Award in Digital Communications: Social Media Campaign for “A Taste of Italy at Il Palio”
- Gold Award in Campaigns: Branding (Community or Product) for “Il Palio Dishes Up Something New”
- Gold Award in Campaigns: Special Events for “Fire It Up! Briar Chapel’s 9th Annual Pepper Festival”
- Gold Award in Campaigns: Organizational Identity/Promotion for “Briar Chapel Back on the Map
- Gold Award in Digital Communications: Video/Podcast/Videocast Program for “Our Coffee Cares Video”
- Silver Award in Event Marketing for “Vita Vite Creates ‘Raleigh’s Sunday Spot'”
- Silver Award in Media Event for “Hoedown Showdown at Wendell Falls”
- Silver Award in Publication & PR Writing: Press Release for “DQ’s Miracle Treat Day Benefits Duke Children’s Hospital”
Our biggest thank you goes directly to our wonderful clients; we love doing what we do, and we love that we get to do it with you!
Want to partner with Clairemont to cook up your next creative campaign? Drop us a line!