The Clairemont House is brimming with fun, head-tilting little touches. Like a conference table surrounded by pink, heart-shaped stools. A row of reclaimed stadium seats. And a room of doodling chalkboards. We love working in a creative atmosphere, but what we love even more is the chance to craft creative campaigns that secure successes for our clients. So our little heart-shaped hearts were thrilled when we were honored last week for our client work!
On October 17, the Raleigh Public Relations Society (RPRS) hosted its 2017 Sir Walter Raleigh Awards honoring exemplary campaigns by public relations and marketing professionals in the Triangle.
Clairemont’s 2017 Sir Walter Raleigh Awards included:
- Platinum Award in Campaigns: Branding (Community or Product) for “Il Palio Dishes Up Something New”
- Platinum Award in Campaigns: Organizational Identity/Promotion for “Wendell Falls Busts Real Estate Myths”
- Platinum Award in Digital Communications: Social Media Campaign for “A Taste of Italy at Il Palio”
- Gold Award in Campaigns: Branding (Community or Product) for “Il Palio Dishes Up Something New”
- Gold Award in Campaigns: Special Events for “Fire It Up! Briar Chapel’s 9th Annual Pepper Festival”
- Gold Award in Campaigns: Organizational Identity/Promotion for “Briar Chapel Back on the Map
- Gold Award in Digital Communications: Video/Podcast/Videocast Program for “Our Coffee Cares Video”
- Silver Award in Event Marketing for “Vita Vite Creates ‘Raleigh’s Sunday Spot'”
- Silver Award in Media Event for “Hoedown Showdown at Wendell Falls”
- Silver Award in Publication & PR Writing: Press Release for “DQ’s Miracle Treat Day Benefits Duke Children’s Hospital”
Our biggest thank you goes directly to our wonderful clients; we love doing what we do, and we love that we get to do it with you!
Want to partner with Clairemont to cook up your next creative campaign? Drop us a line!