Valentine’s Day is a celebration of love. Whether you and your partner are keen on the holiday or not, it’s a good excuse to celebrate love. If you don’t have any ideas for this weekend don’t worry! The Clairemont team brainstormed a few inventive ideas that might make your life a little bit easier. Let us help you navigate through the pressure with a little creativity.
Valentine’s Day survival guide from Clairemont:
1) Focus on the food. Fondue is a romantic, hands-on dish that you and your sweetheart can prepare together.
2) Create the movie theater ambiance at home. Don’t feel like being bothered? Grab your favorite pillows and snuggle with your honey on the couch.
3) Get the card now. The selection of Valentine’s day cards has drastically declined already. Don’t be the person that has to cross out “Grandma” for “Wife.” Paper Buzz is a great place to start, and it’s local.
4) Give them a sweet treat. Our clients are offering sweet deals across the Triangle. PDQ is offering a free cookie with a purchase of lunch. What a great end to any meal. If lunch isn’t what you have in mind, pop into one of three Triangle DQ locations and pick up a super sweet custom “Cupid Cake.”
5) Make a custom CD or playlist. Music is a great way to remind your significant other of how much they are loved.
Editor’s Note: Clairemont enthusiastically welcomes Jasmin Sessoms to our team! Follow this former beauty queen’s journey as she documents her first 30 days in a Raleigh PR agency.