Are you a smart, responsible, creative and hard-working public relations practitioner who can tackle any assignment and is ready to join a growing team of highly motivated communications professionals? Clairemont Communications is seeking someone who enjoys the co-learning of a team environment and shares the passion for delivering quality client service!
Ideal candidates work well in both collaborative environments and independently as self-starters. We are seeking high-energy PR leaders with the ability to build client plans and strategies while anticipating the needs of our accounts and agency. Responsibilities include ensuring that work is delivered satisfactorily and on time, and that relevant team members are kept up-to-date on the status of assigned projects and accounts.
Versatile applicants who have experience pitching media, creating social media strategy for businesses, writing effective media and marketing materials, executing successful client events, and cultivating new business leads will be given first consideration.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism or communications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong writing, critical thinking and time management skills
- Has proven, solid written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience and strong organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects and deadlines at the same time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Video editing experience
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages
Is Clairemont the place for you? Email your resume and cover letter if so!