Beers and bites, sips and snacks, cocktails and culinary creations. We’re heading off again to this year’s Charleston Wine and Food Festival celebrating some of the South’s finest and most creative cuisine. From special events like the “What the Pho” dinner to the bustling Culinary Village, chefs and artisans from around the country unite to share their passion for food and drink.
And the Triangle is showing up in a big way this year! We’re excited that the festival is featuring a wide variety of top culinary talent from the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill region, including these rockstars:
- Ashley Christensen, Poole’s Diner
- Sam and Starr Ratto, Videri Chocolate Factory (Clairemont client)
- Teddy Diggs, Il Palio (Clairemont client)
- Lionel Vatinet, La Farm Bakery
- Scott Crawford, Crawford and Son
- Steven Devereaux Greene, Herons at the Umstead
- Sean Fowler, Mandolin
- Ben Adams, Picnic
- John May, Piedmont Restaurant
- Sean Lilly Wilson, Fullsteam Brewery
- Regan Stachler, Patria Foods
- Jamie DeMent and Richard Holcomb, Coon Rock Farm
- Clairemont! That’s right! We’ll be joining the fun and festivities, too! Follow our adventures on Instagram!
Congratulations and good luck to all the talented chefs and artisans showcasing this weekend!
See anybody that should be on this list? Let us know so we can give them a shout!