Time: is it really on our side?
In the Clairemont office there are always a plethora of tasks going on at once. As PR professionals, we have to learn how to switch gears efficiently to maximize our time. I think my colleagues do a wonderful job of managing their time. Ready to learn, I curated a few time management tips from the team.
Top Nine Time Management Tips from the Clairemont Team:
1) Early to bed. Early to rise.
2) Prioritize your to-do list. And use it.
2) Take intentional breaks throughout your day. Recharge and refocus.
3) Look at your to-do list at the beginning of the day and tackle the task you want to do the least.
4) Set deadlines for yourself and pursue them with urgency.
5) If you are struggling with an assignment, revisit it later.
6) Allocate a certain amount of time to invest in a task.
7) Take time to proof.
8) Stop procrastinating (or at least put it off until a later date). Take the initiative to jump start tasks.
9) Produce quality, not quantity.
Before you begin work for the day, take some time to think slowly and create a list. Make sure to get enough “shut-eye” tonight, and here’s to a great day tomorrow!
Editor’s Note: Clairemont enthusiastically welcomes Jasmin Sessoms to our team! Follow this former beauty queen’s journey as she documents her first 30 days in a Raleigh PR agency.